$115 – harrods.com
$30 – riverisland.com
Happy Valentine’s day! It’s been a pretty chill week with not too much going on. It’s officially spring in Bangladesh and people are going crazy over buying flowers and chocolates cos it is that time of the year again. This … Continue reading
$51 – liberty.co.uk
$38 – liberty.co.uk
$24 – hm.com
$61 – sephora.fr
$36 – harrods.com
$36 – johnlewis.com
Pore minimisers are the essential beauty product every girl with oily and acne prone skin should invest in. This is a mandatory step in my daily make up routine and believe me it makes a big difference. It’s the closest thing to achieve that magazine airbrushed look. These divine products are excellent primers for your foundation to adhere on to, they mattify your skin which is a game changer when you have oily skin and make your pores invisible.
Here are my top picks :
The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics USD$ 30
Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr Perfecting Primer by Tarte USD$ 30
Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector by Clinique USD$ 21
Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser by Maybelline USD$ 6.99
It is very important to keep your pores unclogged and clean. It will help reduce the appearances of blackheads and the number pimples you have. My tips on how to keep your pores in top notch condition :
- Open up your pores with steam or just by placing a face towel soaked in hot water over your face. This will help your cleanser do it’s job much better
- Exfoliate regularly. Here is a post all about face scrubs https://bubblycake23.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/best-face-scrubs-for-oilycombination-skin/
- Use face masks and nose strips once a week to unclog your pores. A very good product that does both is http://www.target.com/p/biore-charcoal-self-heating-mask-4-count/-/A-14934061
- Wash face with cold water after cleansing to close up the pores. Follow with a toner preferably alcohol free to avoid stripping your face of any more oil.
- Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise.
I hope this post helps anyone out there dealing with the trouble that comes with having greasy skin.
Fake it till you make it.
$24 – harrods.com
$18 – thehut.com
$9.77 – topshop.com
$6.50 – asos.com
$88 – mattblatt.com.au